The following articles provide a more in-depth look at some of the issues involving tax law. For help with your specific tax issue, call the Law Offices of Robert T. Leonard at to schedule a free initial consultation. You may also contact us online.
- 10 Tax Law Myths About The IRS, Tax Debts, Audits and More
- The Impact Of Bankruptcy On Tax Debts
- I Can’t Pay My Federal Tax Bill. Now What?
- Preparing For An IRS Audit
- What Is The Difference Between Tax Fraud And Tax Evasion?
- Workers Often Confused About Sharing Economy Income Taxes, Study Finds
- 3 Common And Potentially Harmful Tax Misconceptions
- Tips For Preparing For A Tax Audit In California
- Tax Disputes: What Forms Of Relief Are Available To Innocent Spouses?
- The Importance Of Paying Payroll Taxes
- Bankruptcy Vs. Offer In Compromise
- Contract Smarts: Using Technology Transfer Agreements To Cut Your Sales Tax
- Create An Offensive Plan For Your Client
- ‘Gitlitz’ Gift
- Independent Contractor/Employee Classification
- Practice Alert: Does That Divorce Strategy Spell Tax Disaster?
- Tax Practice & Procedure